- Carrot juice – Magnetises the blood stream, good for hair and skin. Best method for extracting carrot juice: use a fine grater and then squeeze the pulp through cheese cloth.
- Beetroot and lemon juice – Rich in sodium food for dissolving stones in the kidneys and gall bladder.
- Celery – Rich in calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Parsley and cabbage juice – Rich in manganese for memory cells and iodine for thyroid gland (youth and beauty governor)
- Watercress and mint juice – Rich in vitamin E, the fertility vitamin. Rich in iron for red blood.
- Lettuce or silver beet, lemon juice – Rich in sodium, the dissolver, calcium for strength and endurance.
- Rhubarb juice – Excellent cleanser and purifier of the blood stream.
- Grape fruit juice – Rich in iron and quinine – feeds brain and nerves, induces sleep.